Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Before I go...

Hey everyone! This is the blog I am going to be using while I'm in Spain! This will give you a chance to see what I am up to, so I'll be posting experiences and pictures of my Journey in Spain. Today is the day before i leave for Spain. I am really nervous about not being able to understand the people in Spain with their accents and with their different form of conjugation. However I am really excited for all the new adventures to be had in Spain. I think Spain will be a very beautiful place because that is what everyone who has been there has told me. I am not too nervous about the host family situation, i am just nervous about not being able to communicate with them as well as I want to. I am excited for the new town, new place type of thing. When i travel, i usually like to just get lost in the city and find my way back on my own. It really helps me to not only find things, but I get to explore the new city. From this experience I hope to gain more knowledge about the Spanish Culture, and learn more Spanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment